Convenience-Simplicity-Ease: Motorized Window Treatments
Isn’t that what we are all looking for in this day and age: Hassle free and time-saving opportunities? Well, when it comes to window treatments, look no further! I am sure you have your smart phone, maybe even a smart TV, but now there are also smart shades. With motorized window treatments from Hunter Douglas’s PowerView Motorization, you can effortlessly operate your window treatments as you please.
A Closer Look: What is PowerView?
PowerView is the newest operating system for motorized window treatments, that is available as either the Pebble Remote Control, Pebble Scene Controller, or the PowerView App. All of these eliminate the hassle of cords and wands while providing many other features. Before diving into them, let me explain a little bit more about each of the 3 choices.
Pebble Remote Control
This controller is small and sleek, available in various colors to match your style. With it, you can simply press a button to operate up to six groupings of window treatments in your home (separately or together).
Pebble Scene Controller
Similar to the Remote Control, the Scene Controller has a mini screen which allows you to preview and select your desired room scene that you had set up with the App.
If you are tech savvy, you may prefer downloading the app to your mobile device to program, operate, and control your shades as you please. This app enables you to have your shades operate on their own, without any additional assistance from you after programming them. Also, with the Remote Connect feature with internet access, you do not even have to be in your home to control your shades. Technology these days!
Cool Features & Countless Benefits
You may be wondering what the purpose of getting PowerView is and having motorized window treatments. After all, the various other operating systems with Hunter Douglas window treatments are easy to use too. However, they do not provide you with as many benefits nor near as many cool features like PowerView does, such as the ones listed below!
- Favorites button: enables you to set favorite positions on remote
- Vane control buttons
- Open and close button
- All button or individual: assign shades to groups or individually operate them
- Enhanced Safety: no cords, wands, etc. for kids and pets to get tangled in or break
- Convenience with the touch of a button: no more standing on a chair, climbing behind the sofa, or knocking over the lamp
- Precise Positioning Control: set the exact position of your shades that you desire
- Accommodates to your schedule: Set specific times for opening and closing of any or all your shades
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Open and close during different peak heat times throughout the seasons to save energy
- Quiet motors
- Reliable Operation System
Don’t Wait…Smart Shades Savings!
Right now, Hunter Douglas has their Smart Shades Savings Event until September 11th, 2017. If you buy any of the following with PowerView Motorization, you will receive a $150 rebate.
- 1 unit Luminette Privacy Sheer
- 1 unit Skyline Gliding Window Panels
- 2 units Pirouette Window Shadings
- 2 units Silhouette Window Shadings
- 4 units Alustra Woven Textures
- 4 units Designer Roller Shades
- 4 units Designer Screen Shades
- 4 units Duette Honeycomb Shades
- 4 units Solera Soft Shades
- 4 units Vignette Modern Roman Shades
You won’t regret this Smart Decision to go with PowerView!
Comment below and let us know what Super Power you would choose to have if you could pick just one. I would have the power to control time, so that I could fast forward, rewind, and stay still whenever I want 🙂
Also, let us know your thoughts on PowerView after reading this post!