You spend about a third of your day in your bed, so why not make it the bed of your dreams! (No pun intended).
Eastern Accents Custom Bedding
Eastern Accents is a wholesale bedding and accessory company that was founded in 1989 by a husband and wife in their foot loft of downtown Chicago. What started as a two-person team with an entrepreneurial dream, manufacturing Kilian pillows, quickly became a successful business reality with their product line expansion in 1994. Fast forward to today, Eastern Accents has over 300 employees working in a 230,000-square foot facility with various in-house departments, giving them complete control over the entire creative process.
We carry the full line of Eastern Accents custom, which specializes in various styles of traditional and contemporary bedding, fine linens, pillows, as well as other holiday décor accessories. Quality, comfort, and customization combined for the perfect fit to your style and needs!
Choosing new bedding and pillows for your space is exciting and fun, and with the help of our design consultants, it is a simple process too!
- Call to schedule a showroom appointment with one of our design consultants
- Come in and discuss your ideas, preferences, and style with any pictures of your space
- Browse through our Eastern Accents bedding line books
- Choose a couple of fabric selections for the consultant to order free swatches for you
- Once you pick “the one,” your consultant will order it for you through Eastern Accents
- Your bedding will be shipped back to us in a quick turnaround time of just 3-5 weeks and we will schedule a time to personally deliver it to your home!
- Duvet covers & comforters
- Bedskirts & Bedscarves
- Box spring covers
- Accent and throw pillows
- Monogramming customization (select products)
Tap into Your Creative Side: Product Customization
Have something in mind that you just aren’t finding within Eastern Accent’s Line? Eastern Accents has a custom workroom available for us to assist you in customizing your bedding or accessories, including their monogramming services to embroider names, initials, messages and more!
Alternative Route: Choose Your Own Fabric
Perhaps you have your own fabric that you found and adore? With the COM (Customer’s Own Material) program, we can send your favorite fabric to their custom workroom for limited options available to you.
OR, we have a showroom full of fabrics for you to choose from to have our very own showroom complete your custom bedding project! It is our goal to exceed your expectations and offer as many options possible to best suit your needs! Possibly eliminate